Boxing fans around the globe are anxiously anticipating an action-packed 18 months ahead, as several potential boxing fights look likely. From cross-discipline matches to anticipated rematches, these bouts promise to ignite the sport like never before. Here is our roundup of five boxing matches predicted to excite audiences by 2024’s end!
Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou: Potential Scenario
- Tyson Fury and former UFC champion Francis Ngannou’s fight is widely anticipated and has an odds-on price. Eddie Hearn has confirmed that Fury will take part in an exhibition bout against Ngannou under no-knockdown rule. Which Hearn expressed disappointment over.
KSI Vs Jake Paul: Likely Scenario
- Boxing fans could be anticipating an upcoming bout between KSI and Jake Paul as the next event on the horizon. Traders predict that KSI, who had his last fight declared a no decision due to an illegal elbow move, may potentially engage in a match against Paul before once again taking on Tommy Fury.
Anthony Joshua Vs Tyson Fury: Still A Possibility
- Though Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury’s all-British heavyweight clash has repeatedly fallen through. There remains hope of making an all-British heavyweight contest happen before 2024 is up – odds. For it happening by then stand at +400, while there has been speculation regarding a potential showdown at Wembley Stadium sometime around September, which would require both parties to strike an accord and strike an acceptable compromise deal between themselves.
Tyson Fury Vs Jon Jones: Clear Path Ahead
- The WBC has granted Tyson Fury permission to pursue a superfight with either Jon Jones or Francis Ngannou, as they have chosen not to designate any mandatory challenger for his heavyweight title. Frank Warren, Fury’s promoter, hinted at an exciting announcement regarding Fury’s next fight – one which could potentially alter the landscape of boxing forever.
Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder’s: Final Face-off
- Given their impressive history of fighting each other, Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder have always posed an intriguing matchup; currently leading 2-1-1 against each other, but Wilder’s presence cannot be denied. No formal discussions regarding another bout have taken place yet but such an encounter would undoubtedly draw crowds at the box office.
These matches offer something for every boxing fan – from heavyweight boxing fights between titans to tactical brilliance in lower weight classes – making the next 6 months in boxing sure to be exciting and compelling!
Q: Will Tyson Fury fight Francis Ngannou by 2024, as stated by Eddie Hearn?
- It is highly likely that a bout will take place by then.
Q: Who Will KSI Fight Next?
- According to traders, KSI may take on Jake Paul before challenging Tommy Fury in an MMA bout.
Q: Will Anthony Joshua Fight Tyson Fury?
- Although there have been setbacks, it remains possible for Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury to meet in September at Wembley Stadium. Rumors indicate a potential bout between these two heavyweight fighters.
Q: Has Tyson Fury been approved to face Jon Jones?
- Tyson Fury has received the approval for an unlikely superfight against Jon Jones.